Wednesday, January 13, 2010

unit 4

Think about a time when you were involved in a fight, either verbal or physical. Write a detailed summary paragraph of this experience that includes the following: What led up to the fight well this girl kept trying to get my boyfriend to cheat on me with her. Whether or not you tried to avoid the fight and how?
I tried for several weeks to ignore it, but it eventually became too much to ignore. The events of the fight she kept following my boyfriend around after we both told her to stop and one day she followed him to the store where I was waiting for him. And I got out of the car and kicked her butt in the parking lot.
The outcome of the fight her lying on the ground crying and finally leaving us alone did the fight improve or hurt your relationship with that person?
Of course not she was obsessed and psycho to begin with any lesson(s) you learned from the fight not really, just that sometimes just walking away doesn’t work

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krissy. Much better. No more butt kickin' either, ok.
    20/20 points.

    ReplyDelete